Current Affairs – PREP BOOSTER 2021 and 2022
Current Affairs has been a crucial component of every phase of UPSC CSE exam. Current Affairs is getting trickier and game changer when it comes to both Prelims Mains. Linking Current Affairs in every answer showcases the maturity towards the General Studies subjects that UPSC expects from an administrator.
PREP BOOSTER aims to provide you with an enriched & comprehensive strategy to get an extra edge which is needed for you to be in the list.
- Covers Current affairs of 18 months past and for 18 months till Mains 2022 in 250 -300 hours.
- Covers 500+ marks from GS 1,2,3,4
- Q&A format based discussion classes
- Strategies for MCQs solving
- Answer writing practice (discussion by toppers)
- Both online and offline, access to videos up to 2022 mains
- Issue Based crisp & Concise notes (Tailor-made for writing mains answers and Prelims Snippets)
- Exhaustive coverage of all sources (The Hindu, Indian Express , PIB, Yojana, Kurukshetra, Economic Survey, NITI Aayog Reports, Ministry Websites)
The toughest exam in the country has a 3 phase selection process and with nearly a million aspirants appearing every year for less than 1000 vacancies, portrays the mind boggling competition that requires the students to give their absolute best in the examination and there is no better program than the Current affairs Booster for handling the dynamic part of syllabus.