Welcome to your 1st march
1. The induction of personnel at middle and senior management levels recommended by NITI Aayog, in its three-year Action Agenda.
2. Individuals would be contracted for three to five years for “reserved/unreserved” posts in the central government.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. It is a town in East Godavari district of Andhra Pradesh.
2. It is known for mango export, with nearly 250 varieties.
Time is Up!
Welcome to your 2ND MARCH
1. It is a centrally sponsored scheme.
2. Implementing Agencies (IAs) are engaging Cluster-Based Business Organizations (CBBOs) to aggregate, register & provide professional handholding support to each FPO for a period of 5 years.
1. Chief of Integrated Defence Staff to the Chairman Chiefs of Staff Committee (CISC) is the head of the Integrated Defence Staff which acted as the point organisation for jointmanship in the Ministry of Defence.
2. The CISC is a five-star rank officer from the three Services in rotation.
1. It is a statutory body.
2. It is under the Union Ministry of Finance.
1. It is one of the media units working under the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting, Government of India.
2. It was established in 1919 as a small cell under Home Ministry under the British government.
Welcome to your 1st February
With reference to the Red Fort, consider the following statements:
With reference to the UK Special Visa scheme for Hong Kong residents, consider the following statements:
Matua community, often mentioned in news, is mainly located in which of the following state of India?
With reference to the National e-Vidhan project, consider the following statements:
Welcome to your 2nd Feb
1. The Finance Minister proposed an outlay of Rs 50,000 crore, spread over five years, for National Research Foundation.
2. A new initiative called National Language Translation Mission (NTLM) has been proposed that will digitise the wealth of governance-and-policy related knowledge on the Internet and be made available in major Indian languages.
1. It is proposed to extend SWAMITVA Scheme to all States/UTs.
2. The Finance Minister also announced the enhancement of the allocation to the Rural Infrastructure Development Fund from Rs 30,000 crore to Rs 90,000 crore.
1. Ujjwala Scheme, which has already benefitted 8 crore households, will be extended to cover 1 crore more beneficiaries.
2. An Independent Gas Transport System Operator will be set up for facilitation and coordination of booking of common carrier capacity in all-natural gas pipelines on a non-discriminatory open access basis.
1. Atomic energy, Space and Defence
2. Transport and Telecommunications
3. Power, Petroleum, Coal and other minerals
4. Banking, Insurance and financial services
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
Welcome to your 3rd FEB
1.With reference to the ‘Chauri Chaura’ incident, consider the following statements:
1. The Chauri Chaura incident took place on 4 February 1922.
2. Chauri Chaura is located in Bihar.
2.With reference to KRITAGYA, consider the following statements:
1. It aims to promote innovation in agriculture and allied sectors in the country.
2. It is an initiative of NITI Aayog.
3.With reference to the Budget 2021-22, consider the following statements:
1. The Scheme will provide assistance to DISCOMS for infrastructure creation, including pre-paid smart metering and feeder separation.
2. Budget proposed to launch a comprehensive National Hydrogen Energy Mission in 2021-22.
4.With reference to the Budget 2021-22, consider the following statements:
1. An enhanced outlay of 1,18,101 crore has been provided for Ministry of Road Transport and Highways, of which 1,08,230 crore is for capital, the highest ever.
2. Advanced Traffic management system with speed radars, variable message signboards, GPS enabled recovery vans will be installed in all new four and six lane highways.
5.With reference to the Union Budget 2021-22, consider the following statements:
1. 100% electrification of Broad-Gauge routes will be completed by December, 2023.
2. Government plans to deploy two new technologies i.e. ‘MetroLite’ and ‘MetroNeo’ to provide metro rail systems at much lesser cost with same experience, convenience and safety in Tier-2 cities and peripheral areas of Tier-1 cities.
Welcome to your 4TH FEB
2. It is listed as endangered on IUCN Red List of Threatened Species.
2. Which of the following port(s) is/are located in Indian Ocean?
1. Port of Colombo
2. Port of Mtwara
3. Port of Antwerp
3. With reference to Covid-19, consider the following statements:
1. The WHO has identified three new variants of coronavirus originating in the UK, Brazil and recently in South Africa.
2. The South African variant carries a mutation called N501Y that appears to make it more contagious or easy to spread.
4. With reference to the New START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty), consider the following statements:
1. United States has extended the New START (Strategic Arms Reduction Treaty) nuclear arms control treaty with Russia for five years.
2. The treaty, which first went into effect in 2011, limits the United States and Russia to deploying no more than 1,550 strategic nuclear warheads each and imposes restrictions on the land- and submarine-based missiles and bombers to deliver them.
5. Consider the following statements:1.MetroNeo, recently seen in news, is to be adopted for the first time in the country in Nashik.2.National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA) recently appointed Bhavya Lal as its acting chief of staff.
Welcome to your 5th Feb
1. It is a central sector scheme.
2. It is a component of ‘Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana (PMKSY-PDMC)’.
1. SAGAR - Security and Growth for All in the Region is the theme of Indian Ocean Policy as outlined by Prime Minister of India in 2015.
2. India is having a coast line of 15500 Kms.
1. creating awareness regarding Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) in Higher Education Institutions(HEIs)
2. enabling of IP protection of inventions originating from faculty and students of HEIs
3. development of Credit Course on IPR
1. It is a non-profit, self-financing apex body at the national level in India.
2. It is an autonomous body, which was set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment in 1965.
Welcome to your 6th Feb
Welcome to your 7th Feb
Welcome to your 8th Feb
Welcome to your 9th Feb
Welcome to your 10th Feb
Welcome to your 11th Feb
Welcome to your 12th FEB
Welcome to your 13TH FEB
Welcome to your 14th FEB
Welcome to your 15th FEB
Welcome to your 16th FEB
Welcome to your 17th FEB
Welcome to your 18th FEB
Welcome to your 19th FEB
With reference to the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC), consider the following statements:
1. It was established on September 1, 1956, when the Parliament of India passed the Life Insurance of India Act that nationalized the insurance industry in India.
2. It is headquartered in Delhi.
Welcome to your 20th FEB
1. The Ministry of Civil Aviation (MoCA) and Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has granted conditional exemption for Remotely Piloted Aircraft System (RPAS) usage to the Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (MoAFW).
2. The exemption shall be valid from the one year from the date of issue of the permission letter or until the operationalisation of the Digital Sky Platform, whichever is earlier.
1. The exercise had commenced in January 2021 involving all three Commands of the Indian Navy, the Tri-Services Command at Port Blair, and elements of Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Coast Guard.
2. The Biennial exercise is the largest exercise conducted by Indian Navy aimed to validate its concepts of war-fighting across the entire spectrum of warfare.
1. He was one of the key organisers of the Ghadar Mutiny, and later the Indian National Army.
2. Rash Behari Bose handed over Indian National Army to Subhas Chandra Bose.
1. It is an important initiative that would help in reducing the import dependence of our country in the coming years and would be an important step towards a cleaner and greener future.
2. To implement the ‘Go Electric’ campaign at National and State level, Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) will extend technical support to the State Designated Agencies (SDAs).
Welcome to your 21st FEB
1. The second meeting of the Governing Council of NITI Aayog was held recently.
2. It is under the chairmanship of Prime Minister of India.
1. India have a maintenance facility for a seaplane in Kochi.
2. It can land and take off solely on the water.
1. Hanging and shooting are the two methods of death penalty in India.
2. The Supreme Court had ruled that mandatory death penalty is constitutional.
Welcome to your 22nd FEB
1. The 41 hymns of Guru Ravidas have been included in the Guru Granth Sahib.
2. The famous saint poetess, Mirabai was a disciple of Guru Ravidas.
1. RBI has three Ombudsmen- Banking, Non-Banking Finance Company and digital transactions.
2. The three Ombudsman Schemes are being merged and integrated into a single scheme which will be rolled out starting from June this year.
Welcome to your 23rd FEB
1. The Ministry of MSME has funded an amount of around Rs.85 crores for development of these 50 clusters.
2. It aims to organize traditional industries and artisans into clusters to make them competitive and increase their income.
1. It had been established by the Government of India under the provisions of the Electricity Regulatory Commissions Act, 1998.
2. The Commission consists of a Chairperson and ten other Members including Chairperson, Central Electricity Authority who is the ex-officio Member of the Commission.
Welcome to your 24th FEB
1. The policy rejects a handout approach, opting instead for a rights-based framework.
2. The Ministry of Home Affairs should address issues of night shelters, short-stay homes, and seasonal accommodation for migrants in cities.
1. It is a platform that enables all ecosystem stakeholders to contribute to a repository of open-source code for various solutions and applications for urban governance.
2. The source code available on the platform will be free to use without any licensing or subscription fees.
1. The India Urban Data Exchange has been developed in partnership between the Smart Cities Mission and the Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bengaluru.
2. IUDX serves as a seamless interface for data providers and data users, including ULBs, to share, request, and access datasets related to cities, urban governance, and urban service delivery.
Welcome to your 25TH FEB
1. Private sector banks are allowed for the conduct of Government-related banking transactions such as taxes and other revenue payment facilities, pension payments, small savings schemes, etc.
2. For undertaking government agency business, the RBI pays a commission to banks.
Welcome to your 26TH FEB
Lad khan temple
1. The City Innovation Exchange (CiX) will connect cities to innovators across the national ecosystem to design innovative solutions for their pressing challenges.
2. It is an initiative of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
1. Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra
2. Sanchi Stupa, Madhya Pradesh
3. Ramdevra, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
Welcome to your 27th FEB
2. Snow Leopard
3. Malabar Civet
1. It is the return an investor gets on that bond or on a particular government security.
2. A rise in bond yields means interest rates in the monetary system have fallen, and the returns for investors have declined.
1. E-filing was launched by National Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission (NCDRC) in 2020.
2. Delhi was the first state to implement it.
Welcome to your 28th FEB
1. Jawaharlal Nehru was the first writer elected to the Fellowship.
2. It is the highest honour conferred by the Akademi on a living writer, the number of fellows at no time exceeding 21.
1. Per capita income
2. Human assets index
3. Economic vulnerability index