Lad khan temple
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
1. The City Innovation Exchange (CiX) will connect cities to innovators across the national ecosystem to design innovative solutions for their pressing challenges.
2. It is an initiative of Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. Ajanta Caves, Maharashtra
2. Sanchi Stupa, Madhya Pradesh
3. Ramdevra, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan
1. The Rules have been framed in exercise of powers under section 87 (2) of the Information Technology Act, 2000. 2. Significant Social Media Intermediary should appoint a Chief Compliance Officer, Nodal Contact Person and Resident Grievance Officer who shall be a resident in India. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
Time is Up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ADMISSIONS OPEN NOW