1. According to Article 72 there shall be a Council of Ministers with the Chief Minister at the head to aid and advise the Governor in the exercise of his functions.
2. According to Article 164(2) the Council of Ministers shall be collectively responsible to the Legislative Assembly of the State.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. Arunachal Pradesh
Select the correct answer using the code given below:
1. The first-of-its-kind research project in the country is aimed at understanding the biochemistry and the response of the ocean to climate change, nutrient stress and increasing pollution.
2. The researchers will collect samples from various stretches of the ocean at an average depth of about 5 km.
1. Indian and Japanese space agencies recently reviewed cooperation in earth observation, lunar cooperation and satellite navigation.
2. India and Italy decided to explore opportunities in earth observation, space science and robotic and human exploration.
Time is Up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ADMISSIONS OPEN NOW