1. He was the pioneer of the social revolutionaries of south India and Kerala.
2. His teachings effected many social changes in southern India, resulting in the emergence of a series of social and self-respect movements such as Upper cloth agitation and Temple entry agitation.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. The theme of BRICS this year is -"BRICS@15: Intra BRICS Cooperation for Continuity, Consolidation, and Consensus”.
2. The term "BRIC" is believed to be coined by OECD.
1. The Prime Minister of India recently flagged off the ‘Padyatra’ (Freedom March) from Sabarmati Ashram, Ahmedabad.
2. The Prime Minister launched the ‘Atmanirbhar Incubator’ programme of Ministry of Culture in partnership with Sabarmati Ashram Preservation and Memorial Trust to preserve the skills and arts of artisans /crafts persons on the verge of extinction.
Time is Up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
PEP will start on 19th December 2022.