1. Consider the following statements regarding Thiruvalluvar: 1. Thiruvalluvar is a celebrated Telugu poet and philosopher 2. He was the author of Thirukkural Select the correct answer using the code
2. With reference to measles, consider the following statements: 1. It is a highly contagious bacterial infection which affects mostly children. 2. There is no specific treatment for measles but there is a vaccine to stay protected from the disease, which is both safe as well as cost effective. Which of the statements given above are correct?
3. With reference to rare earths minerals, consider the following statements: 1. The rare earths minerals (REM) are a set of seventeen metallic elements. 2. The REMs have unique catalytic, metallurgical, nuclear, electrical, magnetic and luminescent properties. Which of the statements given above are correct?
4. With reference to The Places of Worship Act, 1991, consider the following statements: 1. The Act says that no person shall convert any place of worship of any religious denomination into one of a different denomination or section. 2. It will also not apply to any suit that has been finally settled or disposed of, any dispute that has been settled by the parties before the 1991 Act came into force
5. With reference to North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO), consider the following statements: 1. Articles 4 and 5 of NATO can only be invoked at the request of a NATO member. 2. After the collapse of USSR in 1991, several eastern European nations previously members of the Soviet Union joined NATO. 3. Both Ukraine and Poland are member countries. Which of the above statements is/are Incorrect?