1. Consider the following statements about the Punnapra-Vayalar uprising: It was the first Satyagraha movement led by Mahatma Gandhi in Kerala. It was mostly a passive and non-violent protest (Satyagraha) campaign. Which of the given above statements is/are correct?
2. Consider the following statements about Eklavya Model Residential Schools (EMRS): It is an initiative of Tata Trusts and Government of India to impart quality education to ST children in remote areas. The schools focus not only on academic education but on the all-round development of the students from Class VI to XII . Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
3. Consider the following statements: The Parliament of India can place a particular law in the Ninth Schedule of the Constitution of India. The validity of a law passed in the Ninth Schedule cannot be examined by any court and no judgment can be made on it. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
4. Consider the following statements about the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA): It was created in 2018 under the Finance Act, 2016. It monitors the compliance and quality of auditing standards. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
5. Global Offshore Wind Alliance (GOWA) initiated by the