Welcome to your 8th march
1. It is knowns as Yarlung Zangbo river in Tibet.
2. In 2015 China operationalised its first hydropower project at Zangmu in Tibet, while three other dams at Dagu, Jiexu and Jiacha are being developed, all on the upper and middle reaches of the river.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. CALM-2 mutations are known to cause sudden death due to cardiac arrest.
2. Calmodulin 2 is a protein that in humans is encoded by the CALM2 gene.
1. According to the recent notification by Union Ministry of Road Transport and Highways there should be an airbag for passengers seated on the front seat of a vehicle, next to the driver.
2. India accounts for 50% of all road crash victims in the world, as per a recent World Bank report.
Time is Up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ADMISSIONS OPEN NOW