1. India, effectively the only home of the bustards, now harbours less than 150 individuals in five States.
2. It is listed in Schedule II of the Indian Wildlife (Protection) Act, 1972.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. Supreme Court, in the PUCL v Union of India (2013) directed the ECI to introduce NOTA in direct elections to allow voters to register their protest if none of the candidates is acceptable to them.
2. NOTA has only symbolic value in a direct election.
1. It is an initiative of Greenpeace International.
2. It intends to create “bee fences” to thwart elephant attacks in human habitations using honeybees.
Time is Up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ADMISSIONS OPEN NOW