1. It is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
2. It was launched by the Ministry of Minority Affairs in the year 2014-15 with the objective of integrated development of identified pilgrimage and heritage destinations.
Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
1. Registration of political parties is governed by the provisions of section 29A of the Representation of the People Act, 1951.
2. Representation of the People Act (RPA), 1950 lays down procedures for delimitation of constituencies.
1. It is an initiative by National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS).
2. The New Education Policy-2020 emphasizes on the creation of a sense of pride towards Indianness in the learner's inner self as well as the establishment of our ancient knowledge, skills and values.
Time is Up!
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
ADMISSIONS OPEN NOW